I miss hockey, I miss it so much. The countdowns have begun but the time between now and next season seems to only be getting slower. The announcement of preliminary Olympic rosters has given hockey fans some new life. The slightest bit of hockey news quenches the thirst.
Check back in later for Rink Royalty’s coverage on Team USA’s captain position. But until then check out these links.
– The Vancouver Canucks will retire Pavel Bure’s number 10 next season. (NHL.com)
– Could Jack Johnson be the next captain of Team USA? (Union And Blue)
– Rink Royalty was featured on Blackhawk Up’s Wednesday Conference Call, plenty of Kings talked about here. (Blackhawk Up)
– Here is another hint at the features that will be a part of NHL 14. (Twitter)
– Take a look at some of the new features of the Pacific Division. (Rink Royalty)
Highlight Of The Night
I’ve always stood behind the argument that hockey players are the toughest athletes in the world. Show me a baseball player that loses a tooth or gets cut open and gets patched up without missing a shift and I’ll show you hundreds of hockey players that would do that and more. Below is just another example of how hockey players are animals. Steven Stamkos could dead lift a small car probably.
Tags: Los Angeles Kings