The big news surrounding the Kings right now is whether or not Dean Lombardi will trade away Kyle Clifford and if he does where will he end up and what will the Kings get in return. This rumor was first announced late Tuesday night and has really caught steam since it was first announced. There have been reports that Clifford is all but gone, there have been reports that he is staying and there have been rumors of everything in between.
If there is a trade it could very well go down today sometime, so keep an eye on Twitter and other news outlets. In other news, the 2013-2014 NHL schedule could be released any day now. Apparently the Panthers’ schedule was already leaked and people are trying to piece together their team’s seasons based on that one schedule. Just relax everyone, it’s coming.
– The Mayor giving away some subliminal messaging on the Clifford rumors. (Twitter)
– Penner may have joined the Kings biggest rival, but don’t hate him for it. (Rink Royalty)
– The Kings announced their 2013 preseason schedule yesterday. (Kings)
– The Oilers have been rumored to be in the hunt for Clifford, would he fit there? (Oil On Whyte)
– Former King Adam Deadmarsh, the 18th greatest Colorado Avalanche of all-time. (Mile High Sticking)
Highlight Of The Night
We’ve talked about Clifford enough so we mine as well through a highlight of him at you as well. Here is Clifford pummeling Roman Polak. Man, I hope we don’t lose this guy.