I would like to start to off by mentioning that Rink Royalty is looking for staff writers. If you have a passion for the Kings and want to voice your opinion to possibly thousands of readers, take the time to fill out an application here. You can have all the writing experience in the world or very little, shoot us an email and we’ll get to talking.
Okay, back to the NHL. Tuukka Rask agreed to an eight-year $56 million contract, cha-ching. That gives Rask $1.2 million more a year than Jonathan Quick, I don’t know about that one. But good for Rask, maybe he can buy some more letters for his name. The Oilers and the Blues swapped David Perron and Magnus Pajaarvi, sending Perron to Edmonton and Pajaarvi to St. Louis. Finally, the Jaromir Jagr sweepstakes may be coming to an end soon and Carolina could be the winner.
– Okay only one more plug for the staff writing position. If you are at all interested read this for more info. (Rink Royalty)
– Here is a little more on the Rask signing. (Causeway Crowd)
– Which former King do you think will be the next to be inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame? (Rink Royalty)
– There are some new faces behind the wheel in Colorado and they are making the right moves. (Mile High Sticking)
– The Mayor has great coverage of the Kings 2013 development camp. (Mayors Manor)
Highlight Of The Night
Rask may have just cashed in, but lets remember where he came from.
Tags: Los Angeles Kings