Later today Martin Brodeur is set to take over the NHL Twitter account, so if you’re a Devils or Marty fan make sure to shoot him some questions. Just make sure to use the hashtag #AskBrodeur. Yesterday, the Sabres brought back a familiar face in Henrik Tallinder. Tallinder spent the first seven-years of his career with Buffalo and after a brief stint with the Devils the Sabres are bringing him back in hopes to spark some old chemistry with youngster Tyler Myers.
As far as signings and contracts go, the news has slowed to almost a stop surrounding the Kings. The only news coming out of the Kings’ organization is about the Kings’ development camp which takes place this week. There will be daily skates taking place from today through Friday. The skates will take place at the Kings’ practice facility and are open to the public.
- Here is our post from yesterday, talking about how Dustin Penner leaving wouldn’t be that bad. (Rink Royalty)
- Here is info on the Kings development camp. (LA Kings Insider)
- Jarome Iginla talks about his time with the Penguins. (The Hockey Writers)
- The Sabres have brought in a large amount of defense, could this be a trade tactic. (Sabre Noise)
- Stephen Wiess left the Panthers, was not signing him the right move by the Panthers? (The Rat Trick)
Highlight Of The Night
In honor of the Kings’ young talent being in town, here is Tyler Toffoli, who is also attending this year’s development camp, scoring his first NHL goal.
Tags: Los Angeles Kings