The NHL Free Agency is here. The last real news generating couple of days before the dog days of summer stretch on and the countdown to next season begins. So make sure to follow those insiders, make sure to follow the credible ones and don’t go around freaking out over a tweet from some random talking about your star player getting shipped out-of-town. Secondly, sit back and enjoy some of the chaos that will ensue from teams trying to get under that new salary cap. Finally, make sure to watch the Philadelphia Flyers there sure to make some questionable decisions and piss off their entire fan base, it seems kind of like tradition at this point.
In Kings news, Keaton Ellerby was extended yesterday. It was reported earlier that he would not be returning, a sign Rob Scuderi could be returning. However, this extension could be the biggest indicator that Scuderi’s time in Los Angeles is nearing an end.
- Here is a breakdown on Ellerby’s extension. (Kings)
- The Dallas Stars made two big moves yesterday acquiring both Shawn Horcoff and Tyler Seguin in a span of a few hours. (Puck Daddy)
– A solid GIF of Patrick Kane and Jonathan Toews, uh celebrating with the Stanley Cup. (Reddit)
– Just a taste of some of the signings that could be going down later today. (Twitter)
– Thomas Vanek and Ryan Miller’s time in Buffalo may be longer then most think. (Sabre Noise)
Highlight Of The Night
TSN does all the work for you here, compiling all of the top plays from this season. It’s a bit of a long video but there are some great plays that you won’t want to miss in this video.
Tags: Los Angeles Kings