The Los Angeles Kings and their fans were on the wrong end of some scary news yesterday when reports that Kings forward, Jarret Stoll had a seizure and was hospitalized surfaced. Kings General Manager Dean Lombardi quickly reported that things were mild and Stoll was expected to have a quick recovery and be released by the end of the day. Now the question is what caused the seizure.
In other news, the Toronto Maple Leafs are going to buyout forward Mikhail Grabovski which adds him to the pool of other players that have been bought which includes, Danny Briere, Ilya Brygalov and Rick DiPietro. The window has closed on teams to be able to buy out their players and the last set are currently on waivers. Check out the official list and final players placed on waivers below.
- Here is the official list of all the players that have been bought out so far. (NHL.com)
- Here is coverage on Stoll’s incident. (LA Times)
- The Senators have agreed to terms of an extension with Paul MacLean, last season’s Jack Adams Award winner. (NHL.com)
- There could be a big trade involving Boston and Dallas coming. (Twitter)
- Here is a list of the final players that were bought out and are currently on waivers. (Twitter)
Highlight Of The Night
It’s Independence Day in the United States. So what better video to post then the 1980 U.S. Mens Olympics Ice Hockey team celebrating their win over the Soviet Union.
Topics: Los Angeles Kings