I’m sure Kings fans miss it. All the extra coverage of your team well into the offseason. You become a little spoiled as a fan, from the championship parade to the extra pieces about all of the players’ days with the cup that extend well into the summer months. You almost forget what it is like normally during the offseason, a dry baron land of old news. Well it is the Blackhawks’ turn at all of that extra coverage and it starts today with the team’s championship parade, enjoy it while it lasts.
– Here is Penner talking contracts and his immediate future with the Los Angeles Kings. (Mayors Manor)
– Pitsburgh Penguins head coach, Dan Bylsma was named the head coach of team USA for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. (USA Today)
– Kris Letang has apparently turned down some big money from the Penguins, it is beginning to look like he wont be a Penguin next season. (Twitter)
– Take a look back at the top five games during the Blackhawks Stanley Cup run. (Blackhawk Up)
– The Philadelphia Flyers have made some questionable call in recent history, and don’t seem to be trying to fix them. (Broad Street Buzz)
– Alex Tanguay is still around? You learn something new everyday. (Twitter)
Highlight Of The Night
TSN pretty much nailed John Tortorella in this spoof of Jekyll and Hyde. We will see how Torts does when the Vancouver media turns on him for the first time next season.