Last night’s game 4 of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final lived up to the previous three games of the series. It was not an exhibition of defensive skill or a battle of the minds behind the benches like previous games, it was a barn burner that had a total of 11 goals scored and almost four periods of play. It was the third game of the series to go into extra time and it was the Blackhawks that tied the series at two games a piece, guaranteeing a game 6.
The series heads back to Chicago for game five on Saturday.
- Here is your game 4 recap. (Blackhawk Up)
- The secret to the Blackhawks’ success, Mario Kart. (NHL.com)
- With the draft just around the corner, here is a review of the Flyers’ recent number one picks. (The Hockey Writers)
- It is time for Jonathan Bernier’s Hollywood exit. (Make Way For The Kings)
- KXAN in Austin chose a bad time to cut to commercial last night. (Youtube)
Last Night’s Scores
- 22 different players registered at least one point during last night’s action.
- Last night was the 27th game this post season that needed extra time to be decided.
- Toews and Kane scored in the same playoff game last night, the first time since April 26, 2010
Highlight Of The Night
Here is Boston’s third goal from last night. Bergeron was the player that finally finished the play, but give the assists to the back boards and net on this one.
Topics: Los Angeles Kings