Kings fans had plenty to be excited about yesterday when the Kings announced they had agreed to a six-year $25 million contract extension with defenseman Slava Voynov. Signing Voynov was probably the biggest thing for the Kings this offseason and they got it done nice and early.
Tonight is game 4 of the 2013 Stanley Cup Final, the Boston Bruins have the chance to push the Chicago Blackhawks to the brink of elimination by taking a 3-1 series lead with a win tonight. Will the Bruins be able to do it, or will the Blackhawks tie the series at two games a piece before heading back to Chicago?
– Now that Voynov is signed, we can see how some of the other jobs for the Kings may unfold. (Rink Royalty)
– Is there a Danny Briere and Buffalo Sabres reunion in the making? (Sabre Noise)
– Here is your game 4 preview. (Causeway Crowd)
– Some of the Flyers’ faithful aren’t exactly happy about the Mark Streit signing. (Broad Street Buzz)
– It looks like Marian Hossa will be in the line-up tonight. (NHL.com)
Last Night’s Scores
There were no games last night.
– The Bruins and Blackhawks are both 2-1 in game 4s this post season.
– The Bruins haven’t allowed a goal at home for 186:28 of play at.
– Chicago is 0-3 when trailing a series 2-1 all time.
Highlight Of The Night
I think the following video accurately describes the action in game 3 .The Bruins physically tossing the Blackhawks away at any sign of life.