The Stanley Cup Finals has shifted to Boston, game 3 is later tonight and the Blackhawks and Bruins will be playing for the chance to go up 2-1 in the series. What does tonight’s game have in store for us? Another overtime? Another one goal game? Will the goalies continue their dominance? We shall find out soon.
- How did Matt Moulson perform this season? (Eyes On Isles)
- Here’s some quick thoughts heading into tonight’s game 3 action. (Blackhawk Up)
- When will the Sabres make it into the playoffs, vote here (Sabre Noise)
Last Night’s Scores
There were no games last night.
- The Bruins are 5-2 when surrendering the first goal of a game.
- Daniel Paille’s overtime goal in game 2 was his first in 64 playoff games.
- The last time the first three games of the Stanley Cup Final wen to overtime was 1951, every game in the series went to overtime.
Highlight Of The Night
Like Andre Shaw in game 1, Tyler Seguin was mic’d up for his game 2 action. He was on the ice and was the primary assist on the game winner. Here is his reaction after Paille scored the game winner.