It is weird isn’t it? Having a night with out hockey just feels off, right? I guess the playoffs have spoiled us, giving us action packed hockey almost every night for the last two months. No matter your favorite team or player, you could find hockey somewhere and the chances of it being a competitive and entertaining game was very high. Well, we have one more night of hockeyless misery until Game 2 tomorrow evening. But until then here are some links and content to get you through the day.
– Everyone’s favorite YouTube hockey highlight channel, HockeyWebCast, could be shutdown by the NHL any day now. (Twitter)
– What do the Kings have to handle during summer? Here’s some of what needs to get done. (Rink Royalty)
– Pretty awesome high def, 360 degree interactive photo of the United Center from game 1. (Fancam)
– What would Jonathan Drouin could bring to the Lightning if seleced third overall by the team? (Bolts By The Bay)
– Who are the top 10 players that have gone undrafted and are coming back in 2013? (The Hockey Writers)
– Pretty awesome time lapse video of all of Corey Crawford’s play during game 1. (The Chicago Tribune)
– The final numbers for game 1 really are ridiculous. (Blackhawk Up)
Last Night’s Scores
There were no games last night.
– The Chicago Blackhawks are 17-2 all time when leading a series 2-0.
– The Pitsburgh Penguins only scored 2 goals on the Boston Bruins in 4 games, Chicago scored 3 in a period and a half.
– The team winning game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final has gone on to win the seires 77% of the time.
Highlight Of The Night
There were no games last night, so no new highlights to post. But here is the video of Kaspar Daugavins almost winning it in triple overtime for the Bruins. If he would have burried this, boy things would be different right now.